Saturday 5 December 2015

Day 78 - Fit Test & Relief

Today was the final Insanity Fit Test of this programme.  I underperformed on a couple of tests, but overall did better than last week;


It would have been nice to have finished with better scores in every test, but in the last 8 days I've either matched or in most cases exceeded my personal bests, so I'm happy with that.  I have the two Asylum fitness tests to complete later this week, and it will be interesting to see what improvements have been made since week 1.


I did my normal Saturday weigh-in and measure;


After my stomach issues earlier in the week, I was expecting a slight drop in weight, but it's nice to see my hip and waist measurements also drop slightly - That implies that it wasn't just water weight going.

It's another nice relaxing round of Cardio Recovery tomorrow.  I'd better not get too used to these lighter workouts, as I need to start thinking about what to do when this programme finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment